Saturday, June 27, 2009

You were created for.....

Ever heard that line.....It's my life, I'll do what I want? I have heard it so many times. Interesting enough I have heard it a lot lately even from Christians. Do we really remember why we were created? God created us for His good pleasure. You and I were created to worship Him and bring glory to His name. That is it. Everything else is just a side task...a part time hobby. We are created to give our lives completely away to Jesus Christ. Think about that the next time you get overwhelmed with your job or career. Think about that when the car breaks down or you have some unexpected bill to pay. You are created to worship. Worship God who loves you and created you in His image. When your focus is on Him, it is just amazing how small the things of this world will become. God bless you and I pray this will encourage you today.

No comments: