Sunday, November 16, 2008

And so it begins...

I have been encouraged for quite some time to start a blog but never got around to it. I was inspired to finally start one last week while I was in South Carolina taking a couple classes. My instructor and friend, Mark Wilson encouraged me to get it started. It is my hope to post the happenings of my life and ministry on this on a daily basis. I want to grow closer to God through this experience. I want to be held accountable by being vulnerable about life's challenges that come my way. But perhaps most importantly, I want to be used of God to help others who walk this journey of life. I want my life, ministry and experiences to be used to help someone...to encourage someone to never give in and to never offer God less than our very, very best. May He use this blog to bring all of us closer to the cross and make us more like Jesus today than we were yesterday. God bless!

No comments: